- The dachshund is a short-legged, elongated dog breed, of the hound family. The standard size was developed to scent, chase, and flush badgers and other burrow-dwelling animals, while the miniature was developed to hunt smaller prey, like rabbits.
- purchasable: available for purchase; “purchasable goods”; “many houses in the area are for sale”
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool’s Garden, released in 2000.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- A young dog
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin “Big Boy” Mills and Tamara “Dee” Mills.
- (puppy) a young dog
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- Extremely small
- extremely small in scale or scope or capability
- Micro Cars is a automobile company based in Peliyagoda, Sri Lanka, Founded in 1995. This was established by automobile engineer, Dr. Lawrence Perara. Their first introduction was “Micro Privilege” which had 1000cc gasoline engine with inline 4 cylinders.
- See also Micro Cars
micro mini dachshund puppies for sale – Nintendogs Dachshund
Nintendogs Dachshund & Friends is an animal simulation where you can raise one or more adorable puppies and play with them to your heart’s content. Teach your pups new tricks. Just speak into the system’s microphone and they’ll respond to the voice commands you’ve taught them, then use the DS touch screen to play with your puppy. Breeds available in the game include: Miniature dachshund, golden retriever, beagle, pug, Siberian husky and Shih Tzu.
6 pups to love and care for.
In Nintendogs Dachshund & Friends owners purchase one of the six breeds available at the beginning of Nintendogs, then start spending time with their pups. They throw flying discs and balls to improve the pup’s agility, bathe it when it gets dirty and repeat voice commands to train the dog to do tricks. If owners train it well enough, they will excel in obedience and agility trials and disc competitions, which will earn money that they can use to buy other supplies and puppy breeds. When owners earn enough cash, they can buy even more puppies to live with their original pup.
Key Game Features
Visit the kennel and select a puppy from some of the most popular breeds, including Labs, Chihuahuas, dachshunds and more, then care for and train the puppy using the touch screen and microphone.
Pet the pup, acquire and play with more than 100 items like tennis balls, flying discs and even clothing accessories. Owners teach their dogs to do tricks by creating their own personalized voice commands.
Owners who train their pups well can compete in obedience and agility trials. They win these competitions to earn cash, which they can use to buy supplies and even more dogs to keep their first puppy company.
Owners can set the DS to Bark Mode, then take it with them as they head out into the real world. The DS will bark to let them know when another Nintendogs owner is in range and ready to meet.
Get a custom puppy.
Have fun with friends.
Enter contests for cash.
In-game items and services.
Fabio the long-haired English cream mini-dachshund
Penny the mini dachshund